The Hudson Raiders Girls soccer season came to an end on Saturday in Wausau at the WIAA Regional final game. The Hudson Raiders had a great season and finished 16-3-1 overall. Congrats to you all and thanks for the great season.
To find out more information about the 2015 Hudson Sidekicks Clinic click here.
Congratulations to the four Hudson Raiders going on to play college ball after High School! Read more….
The girls soccer banquet is coming up June 21st at Kilkarney Hills Clubhouse. See invite and rsvp. RSVP due May 28th.
The Hudson High School Girls Soccer teams will be sponsoring a fundraiser at the Hudson Chipotle on Monday 5/11 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. If you mention ‘HHS Girls Soccer/Hudson Sidekicks’ with the cashier, a percentage of the sale will go directly to the girls booster club fund. See flyer.
Go to Booster Club / Scholarship Information to get all of the details.
WHEN: Friday, March 27, 2015 at 5:00pm – 7:30pm
WHERE: Hudson Middle School Cafeteria
For more information please open the Sidekicks Potluck Packet Girls 2015.
For questions, please contact Coach John Knutson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fan gear can be ordered online now or at the potluck. The online store will close on March 30. The HHS soccer fan gear is available online at the following link:
Orders can be placed online now or samples will be available at the potluck on March 27. The online store will be open until Monday March 30th. Prices are fantastic and most of the items are well below retail cost.
Stadium chairs will be available for purchase at the Potluck Dinner for $40.
Please note the following dates and details:
- Monday, March 23rd – Fitness Day: 3:30-5:00p.m. at Hudson Middle School. Catalyst Sports Medicine will conduct the Fitness Day activities
- Tuesday, March 24th – Indoor Try Out & Team Formation practice from 4:00-6:00p.m. at the West St. Paul Indoor Dome. Bus leaves HHS at 3:00p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25th – Indoor Try Out & Team Formation practice from 4:00-6:00p.m. at the West St. Paul Indoor Dome. Bus leaves HHS at 3:00p.m.
- Thursday, March 26th – Indoor Try Out & Team Formation practice from 4:00-6:00p.m. at the West St. paul Indoor Dome. Bus leaves HHS at 3:00p.m.
- Team Selections made on Thursday night after practice. Announcements will be made as soon as possible…before 11:00p.m.
- Friday, March 27th – Outdoor Practice if possible, or Indoor Practice at the Hudson Middle School with selected teams
- Parent/Player Potluck in the Middle School Cafeteria from 5:00p.m. to 7:00p.m.
- **NOTE: Please bring several checks to the potluck to pay for Erbert & Gerbert’s away game meals, Hudson Sidekicks Booster Membership, fan gear and more.
- Saturday, March 28th – YMCA Camp St. Croix…Team Building Day for both Varsity and JV Rostered Players from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. (includes lunch provided by the Y-Camp)
Then hopefully we are outside for practice starting the week of March 30th. Both teams will practice on the grass fields outside the East Gym at the High School
**NOTE: Raider Elite will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00-5:30p.m. in the HHS Weight Room.
The Hudson High School Soccer Season is approaching. You can follow the girls on Twitter at @hhssoccer15. Please see below for upcoming dates and information:
- Open Gym – Monday and Thursday nights at the Middle School 7:00-8:30. Everyone is welcome
- Tryouts: Monday 3/23 – Fitness Day at Hudson Middle School
- Tryouts: Tuesday thru Thursday 3/24, 3/25, 3/26 – 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Indoor Team Formation Training at the West St. Paul Indoor Soccer Facility
- First Practice – Friday 3/27 – 3:00pm to 5:00pm. Potluck for players and families immediately following at the Hudson Middle School (more information will be coming)
- Team Building Day – Saturday 3/28 – 9:00am – 3:00pm at YMCA Camp St. Croix